DAY 01 : ARRIVAL SRINAGAR- OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL
On arrival at Srinagar Domestic airport, you will be meet and greet by our representative and later transfer to hotel for 03 Days and 02nights stay. Later proceed for a half day sightseeing to the famous Mughal Gardens. Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) was built by Asif Khan, brother of Empress Noorjehan in 1632 AD. Evening enjoy shikara ride tour which will cover Floating Gardens, Canals etc. Overnight at Houseboat.
DAY 02 : SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR - OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL
Enjoy full day trip to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold) also called Gateway to Laddakh. Sonmarg with altitude of 2690 Meters is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. One can ride on horse to visit to Thajewas Glacier*(own cost) where snow remains round the year. Overnight in hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 03 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG- OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL
Morning after breakfast, Check out from hotel proceed to Gulmarg day Excursion.(2440 Meters above Sea level) - it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has the world highest golf course and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports skiing etc. Enjoy the beauty of Gulmarg and also enjoy Cable car*(own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilan. . Overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg.
DAY 04: SRINAGAR - PAHALGHAM - OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL
Morning after breakfast check out from houseboat you will proceed to Pahalgam (2440 Meters above Sea level). En-route visit Saffron fields, Anantnag Sulphur Springs. Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River..Over night at Hotel in Pahalgham.
DAY 05 : SRINAGAR –AIRPORT TRANSFER - DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Srinagar Airport for return Flight toyour destination and back with sweet memories of your holiday in Srinagar.
Cost of the tour as per the itinerary: Rs.45, 950/- per Adult
[Twin/Triple sharing basis]
Cost of the tour as per the itinerary: Rs.38, 750/- per Adult
[Child No Bed, Sharing parents Bed]
The Flight fare from Cochin – Delhi – Srinagar - Delhi - Cochin is calculated, the fare available now (10/05/2016). If any extra comes at the time of booking then it will be collected extra from the above mention tour cost).
The cost has been calculated for minimum 06 PAX travelling together; any deviation in the number of passengers will affect the tour cost and will be collected extra.
Your Tour Cost Includes:
· Economic class flight fare from Cochin – Srinagar – Cochin.
· 01 night accomodation in Houseboat in Srinagar on Breakfast & Dinner Basis
· 01 Night Accomodation in Hotel in Srinagar on Breakfast & Dinner Basis
· 01night accomodation in Hotel in Gulmarg on Breakfast & Dinner
· 01night accomodation in Hotel in Pahalgham on Breakfast & Dinner
· All arrivals and sightseeing using Tavera
· Pickup from Srinagar airport and transfer to Hotel
· Boat ride on the famous dal lake by Shikara
· All Transportation in Srinagar
· Full day trip to Sonmarg
· Trip to Famous Mughal Gardens and Shalimar Bhag with Entrance fee
· Srinagar Airport drop
· GST 3.63 % is also included
Your Tour Cost doesn't Includes:-
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, Table drinks, etc
· Pony ride in Gulmarg, Sonamarg
· Thajwas Glacier in Sonmarg
· Cable Car Ride in Gulmarg/pahalgam, Pony ride in Gulmarg/pahalgam
· Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee
· If any extra cost comes due to the change/Cancellation of flight schedule OR due to any other reason beyond our control, should be paid directly and ORIZON HOLIDAYS is NOT responsible for such expenses. .
· Un utilized services are Non refundable
· Please note that you have to pay Rs.20000 per person as the advance payment towards this tour. The tour will be confirmed only once the advance payment has been credited in our account.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing via email, fax or correspondence letter.
Cancellation charges (calculated on total package amount) will be applicable as follows:
Cancellation charges will be calculated on the basis of date we receive your written cancellation request.
Postpone / Prepone of your tour program will be treated as cancellation of previous package and booking of new package and it is subject to availability.
Your advance deposit after deducting cancellation charges will be refundable to you.